Terms and Conditions
Section I. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Charly invites you to read the content of these terms and conditions so that your browsing experience on this site will be more pleasant.
For this, here at Charly, we have written these terms so they are easy to read, accessible and understandable for all audiences:
- The use of this site is conditioned to the acceptance, of the user on these terms and conditions.
- The user of this website accepts that its simple use and access implies that they have accepted and given consent with each and every one of these terms and conditions for all legal purposes.
- Charly and its affiliated companies or its shareholders reserve the right to modify at any time and without prior notice the content of these terms and conditions.
- In the case that you do not agree with the content and scope of these terms and conditions, we ask you in the most respectful way do not use the website.
Section II. Trademarks and Intelectual Properties
- The Present site contains a series of trademarks, logos, commercial notices, trade names, drawings and designs that are registered and protected by copyright before all competent authorities in Mexico and in other countries.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that the ownership of said brands, logos, commercial notices, trade names, drawing and designs are the property of Charly, or its shareholders or its affiliated companies, for which it recognizes that at no time does the user acquire, by the use of this website, any right, title or interest in any of them.
- The user accepts that they will never modify, alter, or exploit in any way the referred brands, logos, commercial names, drawing or designs
- Any use of Trademarks, logos, commercial notices, trade names, drawings, and designs without the prior written consent of Charly, or its affiliated companies or its shareholders is strictly prohibited and will be sanctioned in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
Section III. Prohibited Use.
- It is Strictly Prohibited the illegal and unethical use of this website.
- The user accepts and agrees not to use this website to carry out any act or activity that is unlawful or that may be considered as criminal or that violates the rights of third parties or that results in the exercise of civil or criminal actions against them. These include, but are not limited to: (i) activities that result in trafficking or use of pornography, sexual harassment, sexual crimes, slander or defamation, (ii) Activities that involve junk mail or spamming traffic, (iii) activities that involve the use or transmission of viruses; (iv) Activities that result in the violation or infringement of any applicable law, regulations or administrative provisions; (v) Activites that imply the violations of any right protected by law, etc.
- By the simple fact of using or browsing the website, the user accepts that any information that is transferred or that is used for the purpose of this website cannot be considered as the confidential or exclusive property of any user. Charly reserves the right to monitor any transfer of information and investigate any illegal use of this website and to disclose any information related to such an illegal use.
- Neither Charly, nor its affiliates companies, shareholders, managers, employees, agents or associated companies, nor its contractors shall be liable for any illegal act, activity or any prohibited action executed or carried out by any user or by any third party.
- Any violation of infringement of these terms and conditions of this website may result in the termination or cancellation of the service against the offending user or the exercise of any legal action that Charly deems necessary, according to the circumstances of the case.
Section IV. Guarantees and Limits of Liability
Although Charly undertakes to carry out all actions that reasonably possible, in order to make this website operate and function in perfect conditions, the user accepts that the use and browsing of this website is used under the user's exclusive risk.
Charly cannot assure nor guarantee that the information contained in this website is free of errors, or that its operation is always optimal, or that the access and /or navigation made by the user will not be susceptible to interruptions at any time.
CHARLY will not be responsible for any loss, damage or deletion of any information downloaded from this website
CHARLY will not be responsible for any damage, loss, impairment, prejudice, direct or indirect caused by the use of this website, except in the case of liability that is a direct consequence of fraud, fault or negligence, injury, damage to health, or as a result of the breach of its obligations under the Consumer Protection Law and other laws, regulations and/or applicable administrative provisions.
Section V. Cases Force Majeure
Without prejudice to any other provision set forth in these terms and conditions, Charly Shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling its obligations, due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure or arising from any cause beyond the reasonable control of Charly. including, without limitation, any act of war or popular insurrection, natural disasters or natural emergencies, earthquakes, floods, commercial embargoes, strikes, failure to provide supplies, shortages or lack of resources or supplies, etc. understanding that Charly will always make its best efforts to correct as soon as possible the aforementioned failure or delay in complying with its compliance obligations and in compliance with the laws, regulations and other applicable administrative provisions and in accordance with the circumstances that prevail at the time.
Section VI. Indemnification
The user accepts and commits to indemnify, defend and peacefully and soundly remove Charly, affiliated companies, shareholders, managers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, agents, representatives, partners or subsidiary companies for any request, allegations, grievance, claim, complaint, administrative or judicial procedure, as well as to reimburse for the payment of any cost incurred in the defense, including the reasonable fees of a lawyer, or incurred by any other third party, as consequence of the use of this website.
Section VII. Modifications
This website may contain typographical errors or present technical inaccuracies. Charly reserves the right to modify, at any moment, the content of this website without prior notice. In any event of Charly's failure to enforce any right of any section of these terms and conditions, it shall not be construed as a waiver of such a provision.
Section VIII. Promotions
When adding two coupons, the one of greater amounts will be used without being cumulative. Any additional discount that applies in the field of ''Discount'' when adding products in the cart will work in the same way as the coupons, without being cumulative; each customer may use each coupon once. If this is not the case, Charly will have the right to cancel the orders in which the same customer has reused a coupon.
Free international shipping when you purchase EVERTON products and use the coupon: EVERTON. Restrictions apply and promotion is subject to availability.
c) Kids 20% off coupon
20% off on your second item, using the coupon KIDSCH.
The promotion is valid from Friday, March 16th through Friday, April 30th, 2021.
Participating styles: All styles in the Kids section.
- The discount is applicable to the lowest-priced item.
- Applicable on any payment method.
- Discount not applicable with other promotions.
Use the FUTCH20 and get 50% off on your second piece.
Valid from January 29th to March 8th, 2020.
Participating styles: All styles, jerseys, and gear of all Teams (including Jaiba, Dorados, and Everton).
The discount will apply to the product of lesser value. * Promotion shall apply for every two items. * Applies to all forms of payment. * May not be combined with any other promotion(s) or coupon(s).
Section IX Personalization
- All customized product are considered a final sale.
- There are no exchanges or refunds.
- Take into account that there is additional 2-day shipping on top of the standard shipping.
Section X. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by laws, regulations and administrative provision of the United Mexican States, applicable to Charly, for which no other law will be applied for reasons of conflict of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not be applicable.
They will be competent to hear any trial or controversy in the courts based in the city of Leon, Guanajuato